Deadline November 29, 2019
Find out more about applying to study as a Mastercard Scholar in Edinburgh.The Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh will provide postgraduate online scholarships to students from Africa with great academic and leadership potential but few educational opportunities.
On top of financial support, Scholars will participate in activities as part of the wider Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh including work-based placements, mentorship, and other activities during the academic year.
Scholarships are available for the following postgraduate programs:
- MSc Africa and International Development
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Global Health Policy
- LLM Human Rights
- MA Design for Change
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems
- MSc Carbon Finance
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
2020/21 applicationsApplications for 2020 entry to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh are now open.
- Applicants must want to apply for one of our eligible courses listed above
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the degree of their choice
- Applicants must be a resident and citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country
- Applicants should not have completed a postgraduate degree previously
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within their community, and;
- Applicants are able to present economic circumstances which show they lack financial means to pursue higher education in their home country or elsewhere
Application to the scholarship and the University of EdinburghIf the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program is the only scholarship you are interested in applying for at the University of Edinburgh, please apply for the Scholarship only
If you are also applying for other scholarships in the University of Edinburgh, please apply directly for the degree programme of your choice.
More information on how to apply can be found on each individual degree programme web page in the University Degree Finder.
for more information please open this link https://www.ed.ac.uk/global/mastercard-foundation/how-to-apply/postgraduate/on-campus